Improve Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Your Experience Matters Most
Patient-Centered Dental Care in the Heart of Boulder
Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry Can Give You A Smile You Love
Do you want a dazzling, white, and attractive smile? Do you have chipped, stained, gapped, or misaligned teeth? If you do Experience Dental can give you the smile makeover you’ve always wished for.
When we don’t believe our teeth are in perfect shape, we often feel embarrassed to show off our smiles or speak up in front of people. Sadly, some of these dental problems can’t be brushed or flossed away. That’s why our dental specialists go above and beyond to help you get a dental makeover that boosts your appearance and uplifts your self-confidence.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Boulder, CO
Dr. Altdorfer, and the Experience Dental Team specialize in using aesthetic dentistry to transform smiles and bring joy to the lives of many. We serve individuals of all ages and families in Boulder, CO. Apart from preserving and improving smiles, we go the extra mile to give our visitors an amazing experience in our cosmetic dentist office. We have invested in state-of-the-art technologies and materials, and our team has the skills, dedication, and care to help you achieve your oral goals.
What is the Difference Between a Cosmetic Dentist and General Dentist?
A general dentist can perform some cosmetic procedures, but they tend to focus on diagnosing, preventing, and treating oral diseases like cavities and damaged teeth. They ensure the teeth remain healthy and function as desired.
On the other hand, a cosmetic dentist specializes in the aesthetics of your smile by working on the overall appearance of your teeth, gums, and mouth. They can provide more advanced specialized dental services to improve the quality and appearance of your smile.
Although they focus on different areas, their jobs often overlap, and they sometimes use the same procedures. Additionally, the work of a general dentist can lead to an improved smile, while a cosmetic procedure can boost the oral health of a patient.
Our Cosmetic Dental Services
- Teeth Whitening – Stained or colored teeth can be caused by a variety of factors, from excessive consumption of some drinks to inadequate oral hygiene. The teeth bleaching procedure at Experience Dental involves removing any undesired build-up on the teeth and using a safe solution to dissolve any stains. This provides you a brighter smile.
- Veneers – If you have a cracked, chipped, or crooked tooth, or dark stains, the Dr Altdorfer will take an impression of the tooth and create a fabrication that will be fitted on it to correct the problem. The thin veneer, which is made of durable teeth-like material, is bonded on the surface of your natural tooth using a special agent.
- Invisalign Clear Aligners – This procedure helps to correct teeth that are misaligned. Our dentist takes a 3D scan of your teeth and create a series of custom made clear trays. These clear aligners are nearly invisible to the eye, and will shift the position of your teeth over the course of your treatment correcting aesthetic and functional concerns with your bite.
- Composite Restorations – Cracked, decayed, or fractured front teeth can affect how you smile. Our dental team can restore the original shape and function of your damaged teeth using a composite filling. This is a material that blends with your natural teeth, leaving you with a natural-looking smile.
- Gingival Re-contouring – Experience dental offers gingival re-contouring, also known as tissue sculpting. This technique is performed when your gums rest too high or too low, making your teeth appear small or long. The process involves reshaping the gum tissue around your teeth to help you achieve a vibrant smile.
Although certain insurance covers some cosmetic dentistry procedures, it’s best you first consult your provider to learn your options.
A Dentist Who Cares About the Environment as Much as He Cares About Your Smile
At Experience Dental, we not only strive to transform your smile but to also transform Boulder into a carbon-negative community. That’s why for every patient we get, we plant a new tree. To support our mission towards planting trees and creating an eco-friendly community, feel free to join hands with us.
Ready for a smile makeover?
Contact us today to schedule a dentist appointment.